Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2011

The Viewing Platform






At the start of 2010 I moved into a beautiful old two storey villa in Galloway Street, Dunedin. For almost    a year I stayed indoors and completely ignored the overgrown garden below, in the belief that I had inherited my parents distain for anything that meant getting dirt or bugs on your hands. However as spring rolled around I realised I could no longer ignore the borage and onion weed that threatened to take over. I went into attacking mode, and after a few hours looked back at my progress and felt some sort of accomplishment. In the next few months this feeling of accomplishment actually turned into enjoyment. I had found a real passion for all things gardening.  This blog is my sounding board for all my gardening inspirations, inspirations that probably had their beginnings on this very balcony, the veiwing platform that looks over my Galloway garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment